BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:FNFG) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer John R. Koelmel, Chief Banking Officer Daniel E. Cantara and Chief Financial Officer Gregory W. Norwood will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2013 Boston Bank Conference at approximately 3:15 p.m. on Wednesday, February 27 th. Mr. Cantara and Mr. Norwood will be available during the course of the day for one-on-one investor meetings. The presentation will be webcast live, and can be accessed within the investor relations section on the Company's website at www.firstniagara.com . The presentation will be archived for approximately 90 days following the event.
About First Niagara
First Niagara, through its wholly owned subsidiary, First Niagara Bank, N.A., is a multi-state community-oriented bank that currently has approximately $38 billion in assets, $29 billion in deposits, 430 branches and 6,000 employees providing financial services to individuals, families and businesses across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.firstniagara.com .
CONTACT: First Niagara Contacts Investors: Ram Shankar Senior Vice President, Investor Relations (716) 270-8623 email@example.com News Media: David Lanzillo Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications (716) 819-5780 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV