As Guest Suppliers at the Premier-Farnell Booth at Embedded World 2013 (Hall 5, Booth # 220; Nuremberg, Germany; February 26-28) -- Anaren and Emmoco Will Establish a Pool of "Beta-Testers" for Their Jointly Developed AIR Support for BLE Solution
SYRACUSE, N.Y., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Anaren, Inc. (Nasdaq:ANEN) today announced that its Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) module team is partnering with Austin, Texas-based middleware developer Emmoco to create the AIR Support for BLE solution. As a guest supplier at the Premier-Farnell booth (#220, Hall 5) in the Embedded World 2013 exhibition, the AIR team will be explaining its technology concept for fast-emerging Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) applications – and will also be actively developing a pool for "beta-testers" for the upcoming AIR Support for BLE solution, which is scheduled for release in the spring/summer of 2013. As is the case with all AIR modules, this latest model in the AIR product family is based on Texas Instruments technology, in this case TI's C2541 SoC.
"The decision to work with Emmoco on an AIR solution for BLE is both a cultural and strategic one for us," said Anaren's Corporate Business Development Manager, Mark Bowyer. "On one hand, Emmoco is a fit for us because of their robust experience in the BLE environment and because they share our philosophy of doing what it takes to ensure the customer has a positive experience. On the other, we share with Emmoco a commitment to simplifying what can be a daunting technology challenge. As we did with our AIR solution for ZigBee applications, the goal we've again established here is to take the RF guesswork and learning curve out of the equation, simplify the firmware and middleware aspects of the job, and, ultimately, to make it a cinch to put the resulting, modularized solution down on the board for the production phase."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV