IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) will report its financial and operational results for the second quarter fiscal 2013, the three months ended January 31, 2013, on Thursday, March 7, 2013 after market close.
IDT’s earnings release will be filed on a Form 8-K and posted on the investor relations page of the IDT website ( www.idt.net/about/ir) as early as 5:00 PM ET on March 7 th. As in prior quarters, the earnings release will not be issued over a wire service.
IDT’s conference call will begin at 6:00 PM ET on March 7 th with management’s discussion of financial and operational results, business outlook and strategy followed by Q&A with analysts and investors.
To listen to the conference call and/or participate in the Q&A, dial toll-free 1-877-317-6789 (from U.S.) or 1-412-317-6789 (international) and request the IDT Corporation call.An audio replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the call concludes through March 14, 2013 by dialing 1-877-344-7529 (conference code #10025458), and by streaming from the IDT website investor relations site: www.idt.net/about/ir. About IDT Corporation: IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) through its IDT Telecom division, provides telecommunications and financial services. IDT Telecom’s retail products allow people to communicate and share financial resources around the world while its carrier services business is a global leader in wholesale voice termination. For more information, visit www.idt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV