Baker Hughes Inc. Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (BHI)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- BHI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.28 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.39, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $888.00 million or 7.63% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, BAKER HUGHES INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 18.75%.
- The gross profit margin for BAKER HUGHES INC is rather low; currently it is at 24.40%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.09% trails that of the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Energy Equipment & Services industry and the overall market, BAKER HUGHES INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
--Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts