BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:FNFG) introduced new checking options for small business customers. The company added a small business segment in 2012 by adding over 40 experienced bankers across its Northeast footprint. The BIZ200 and BIZ500 checking options are designed specifically for the company's growing small business customer base.
"First Niagara recognizes the importance of Small Business and has developed business checking products to save small business owners money," said First Niagara Managing Director of Retail Channels Scott Fisher. "In 2012, we made a tremendous commitment to our small business capabilities. With BIZ200 and BIZ500 we hope to perpetuate the momentum we have generated."
FNFG will start offering BIZ200, which is designed for companies with up to $250,000 in revenue per month. Features of BIZ200 include:
- 200 free transactions per month
- No minimum balances requirements or monthly account maintenance fee.
- 500 free transactions per month,
- Low average daily minimum balance of $5,000 to waive the low monthly maintenance fee of $15 and
- Industry leading tiered Cash Handling fees which includes the first $50,000 per statement cycle free
CONTACT: First Niagara Media Contact Oliver Hays Communications Manager 716-819-5923 Oliver.email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV