BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:FNFG) introduced new checking options for small business customers. The company added a small business segment in 2012 by adding over 40 experienced bankers across its Northeast footprint. The BIZ200 and BIZ500 checking options are designed specifically for the company's growing small business customer base.
"First Niagara recognizes the importance of Small Business and has developed business checking products to save small business owners money," said First Niagara Managing Director of Retail Channels Scott Fisher. "In 2012, we made a tremendous commitment to our small business capabilities. With BIZ200 and BIZ500 we hope to perpetuate the momentum we have generated."
FNFG will start offering BIZ200, which is designed for companies with up to $250,000 in revenue per month. Features of BIZ200 include:
- 200 free transactions per month
- No minimum balances requirements or monthly account maintenance fee.
- 500 free transactions per month,
- Low average daily minimum balance of $5,000 to waive the low monthly maintenance fee of $15 and
- Industry leading tiered Cash Handling fees which includes the first $50,000 per statement cycle free
CONTACT: First Niagara Media Contact Oliver Hays Communications Manager 716-819-5923 Oliver.email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts