LEXINGTON, Mass., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agenus Inc. (Nasdaq:AGEN), a developer of therapeutic vaccines for cancer and infectious diseases, today announced that the company will be presenting at the Cowen and Company 33 rd Annual Healthcare Conference, which will be held at the Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel.
Dr. Garo Armen, Chairman and CEO of Agenus, will present a corporate overview on Monday, March 4 th at 4:50 pm EST.
Between Agenus and its partners, 19 programs are in clinical development. Agenus' QS-21 Stimulon ® adjuvant 1 is being studied in clinical trials for 17 vaccine indications. They include:
- Phase 3: GSK's RTS,S for malaria 2
- Phase 3: GSK's MAGE-A3 cancer immunotherapy for selected patients with resected melanoma 2
- Phase 3: GSK's MAGE-A3 cancer immunotherapy for selected patients with resected non-small cell lung cancer 2
- Phase 3: GSK's HZ/su for shingles 2
- Phase 2: Janssen's ACC-001 for Alzheimer's disease
- Phase 2 : HerpV (contains QS-21 Stimulon) for genital herpes
- Phase 2: Prophage Series G-100 for newly diagnosed glioma
- Phase 2: Prophage Series G-200 for recurrent glioma