NEW YORK, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of ITT Educational Services, Inc. ("ITT" or the "Company") (NYSE: ESI). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On February 25, 2013, shares of ITT fell %16.64 or $3.10 to close at $15.53 after the company revealed late last Friday that the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") is investigating the company's involvement in some private student-loan agreements. ITT said it received a subpoena from the SEC on February 8, along with a letter informing the company of the investigation. The subpoena issued by the SEC requested documents related to a 2009 loan risk-sharing agreement and its PEAKS Private Student Loan Program. In a statement, ITT said, "There can be no assurance that the ultimate outcome of the SEC investigation will not have a material adverse effect on our financial conditions or results of operations."
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of ITT, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address, email and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV