Ecolab Inc. (NYSE: ECL):
2012 FOURTH QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS :
- Record sales of $3.0 billion, +65%, including the impact of Nalco.
- Fixed currency sales +7% compared with fourth quarter 2011 pro forma adjusted fixed currency sales including Nalco operations.
- Reported diluted EPS $0.77.
- Record adjusted EPS $0.89, +27%, excluding special gains and charges and discrete tax items. Results led by strong gains in Global Energy, Latin America and worldwide Kay operations.
|Fourth Quarter Ended December 31|
|Fourth Quarter||%||Fourth Quarter||%|
|(Millions, except per share)||2012||2011||change||2012||2011||change|
|Net Income Attributable to Ecolab||231.4||88.7||161||%||265.9||163.4||63||%|
|Diluted Net Income Per Share||$||0.77||$||0.34||126||%||$||0.89||$||0.70||27||%|
* These non-GAAP measures are adjusted for special gains and charges and discrete tax items; 2011 excludes the Nalco merger impact.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV