- Dell Software has refocused the lens on security to establish a connected perimeter around the entire IT environment, offering protection from threats both external and internal. To help protect the organization from the inside out, Dell’s Quest One Privileged Access Suite for Unix unifies and consolidates identities across the entire environment, assigning individual accountability and enabling centralized reporting for Unix access.
- Quest One Privileged Access Suite for Unix bundles three privileged account management solutions under a unified console designed to resolve the management and security shortcomings inherent in Unix.
- Authentication Services is Dell’s AD bridge solution, which extends the security and compliance of Active Directory to Unix and Linux ─ along with Mac and many enterprise applications ─ and shares a powerful management interface and tight integration with both Quest One Privilege Manager for Unix and Quest One Privilege Manager for Sudo.
- Quest One Privilege Manager for Unix is a replacement for sudo that provides fine-grained, policy-based control to protect the full power of root access from potential misuse or abuse, and helps define and enforce security policies stipulating who has access to which root function, as well as when and where individuals can perform those functions.
- Quest One Privilege Manager for Sudo takes privileged account management using sudo to the next level, eliminating inefficient and inconsistent box-by-box management. Dell’s unique plug-ins can enhance sudo 1.8.1 (and newer) with a central policy server, centralized management of sudo and the sudoers’ policy file, and centralized reporting on sudoers access rights and activities, as well as keystroke logging of activities performed through sudo.
- Quest One Privileged Access Suite for Unix gives IT a modular and integrated privileged account management solution with a unified single source of the truth for access across the entire Unix/Linux environment, using sudo or advanced delegation capabilities that best fit the organization’s needs.
- Quest One Privileged Access Suite for Unix is available immediately, with North American pricing starting at $524USD* per server.
Dell Extends Leadership In Privileged Account Management With Unified Security And Management Solution Set
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts