Fluidigm Corporation (NASDAQ:FLDM) today announced that Chief Financial Officer Vikram Jog and Vice President of Corporate Development Un Kwon-Casado will present at the 33 rd Annual Cowen Health Care Conference on Monday, March 4, 2013, at the Boston Marriott Copley Place, beginning at 2:10 p.m. Eastern Time.
Audio and slides of Fluidigm’s presentation will be webcast at: http://wsw.com/webcast/cowen10/fldm/.
The webcast will be archived for 90 days following the live presentation.
About FluidigmFluidigm (NASDAQ:FLDM) develops, manufactures and markets microfluidic systems for growth markets in the life science and agricultural biotechnology, or Ag-Bio, industries. Fluidigm’s proprietary microfluidic systems consist of instruments and consumables, including integrated fluidic circuits (IFCs), assays and other reagents. These systems are designed to significantly simplify experimental workflow, increase throughput and reduce costs, while providing the excellent data quality demanded by customers. Fluidigm actively markets four microfluidic systems, including thirteen different IFCs, to leading academic institutions, clinical laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotechnology and Ag-Bio companies. Fluidigm products are marketed for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. For more information, please visit www.fluidigm.com. Fluidigm and the Fluidigm logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fluidigm Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV