- "Salesforce.com is doubling down on mobile," said Alex Bard, SVP and GM of Service Cloud, salesforce.com. "The first in a series of innovations we'll deliver this year, Service Cloud Mobile is helping customer companies transform the way they deliver customer service for the mobile era."
- "Mobile creates an opportunity for NJ TRANSIT to make new connections with our customers while empowering them with access to real-time information to take control of their journey," said Anthony Grieco, senior director of customer service and transit information, NJ TRANSIT, New Jersey's public transportation organization. "Using Salesforce, we are able to quickly connect with our customers on mobile devices to deliver great customer service and empower our agents to improve customer response times and overall customer satisfaction."
- "We are constantly evolving our communication model so we can connect with our customers in the ways that are most relevant to them," said Tim Spong, director of safety, security and risk, Chipotle. "With more than 1,300 restaurants and counting, we're rapidly growing and we want each customer to know they're important. Salesforce helps us personalize their experiences and focus on creating relationships with them—that's always our top priority."
Salesforce.com Empowers Customer Companies To Go Mobile - Unveils New Service Cloud Mobile As First Solution
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.