NEW YORK, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today unveiled the first in a series of new solutions to empower customer companies to transform for the mobile era. With the new Salesforce Service Cloud Mobile, companies can now deliver breakthrough customer service anytime and on any device. Service Cloud Mobile delivers the industry's first mobile co-browsing, mobile communities, mobile chat and touch-based agent interface technologies, all designed for customer service in the cloud.
Comments on the News:
- "Salesforce.com is doubling down on mobile," said Alex Bard, SVP and GM of Service Cloud, salesforce.com. "The first in a series of innovations we'll deliver this year, Service Cloud Mobile is helping customer companies transform the way they deliver customer service for the mobile era."
- "Mobile creates an opportunity for NJ TRANSIT to make new connections with our customers while empowering them with access to real-time information to take control of their journey," said Anthony Grieco, senior director of customer service and transit information, NJ TRANSIT, New Jersey's public transportation organization. "Using Salesforce, we are able to quickly connect with our customers on mobile devices to deliver great customer service and empower our agents to improve customer response times and overall customer satisfaction."
- "We are constantly evolving our communication model so we can connect with our customers in the ways that are most relevant to them," said Tim Spong, director of safety, security and risk, Chipotle. "With more than 1,300 restaurants and counting, we're rapidly growing and we want each customer to know they're important. Salesforce helps us personalize their experiences and focus on creating relationships with them—that's always our top priority."
Transforming Customer Companies for the Mobile WorldWith more people and devices connected to the network than ever before, companies have an enormous opportunity to reinvent how they engage with customers in today's mobile world. Companies can connect to their customers in a whole new way, to become what salesforce.com calls customer companies. By connecting everything—customers, employees, partners and products—customer companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV