JOHNSON CITY, Tenn., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NN, Inc. (Nasdaq: NNBR) today announced that it will release fourth quarter 2012 financial results for the period ended December 31, 2012 before the opening of the market on Monday, March 11, 2013.
Management will hold a conference call at 11 a.m. ET that day to review the company's results. The call can be accessed via the Internet live or as a replay at www.earnings.com. For those who are unavailable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available shortly after the call for 90 days.
NN, Inc. manufacturers and supplies high precision metal bearing components, industrial plastic and rubber products and precision metal components to a variety of markets on a global basis. Headquartered in
Johnson City, Tennessee, NN has 10 manufacturing plants in
the United States,
Eastern Europe and China. NN, Inc. had sales of US
$425 million in 2011.
SOURCE NN, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV