HOUSTON, Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Energy XXI (Nasdaq:EXXI) (LSE:EXXI) today announced Chairman and CEO John Schiller will present at the Raymond James Institutional Investor Conference on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 1:05 p.m. EST.
Information regarding webcasting will be available on the Energy XXI homepage ( www.EnergyXXI.com ) in the Investor Relations, Events & Presentations section.
About the CompanyEnergy XXI is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company whose growth strategy emphasizes acquisitions, enhanced by its value-added organic drilling program. The company's properties are located in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico waters and the Gulf Coast onshore. Seymour Pierce is Energy XXI's listing broker in the United Kingdom. To learn more, visit the Energy XXI website at www.EnergyXXI.com . The Energy XXI logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3587
CONTACT: Energy XXI Stewart Lawrence Vice President, Investor Relations and Communications 713-351-3006 firstname.lastname@example.org Greg Smith Director, Investor Relations 713-351-3149 email@example.com Seymour Pierce Nominated Adviser: David Porter, Rick Thompson Corporate Broking: Richard Redmayne Tel: +44 (0) 20 7107 8000 Pelham Bell Pottinger James Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org Mark Antelme email@example.com +44 (0) 20 7861 3232
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV