- Achieved record net sales of $1.273 billion in 2012, an increase of 17.4%, due to the successful execution of numerous growth initiatives and results from bolt-on acquisitions.
- Improved 2012 income from continuing operations (1) by 27.1%, compared to 2011. Improved diluted earnings per share (1) by 16.5%, while absorbing incremental costs related to several acquisitions and 9.1% higher weighted average shares outstanding for 2012 as compared to 2011.
- Enhanced capital structure by issuing 4 million shares of common stock for net proceeds of approximately $79.0 million.
- Retired 9¾% senior notes and amended credit facilities to reduce borrowing rates, extend maturities and enhance liquidity and capital structure flexibility.
- Reduced total indebtedness from $469.9 million as of December 31, 2011 to $422.4 million as of December 31, 2012.
- Continued to invest in a flexible manufacturing footprint and productivity projects to optimize manufacturing costs long-term, increase capacity, respond to customer needs and drive future growth.
- Expanded geographic reach and related sales into China, Thailand, Singapore, Brazil, South Africa and New Zealand.
- Invested approximately $89.9 million in seven bolt-on acquisitions during 2012, providing opportunities to expand existing product offerings, gain access to new customers and end markets, expand the geographic footprint and capitalize on scale and cost efficiencies.
Trimas Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.