- RhoConnect provides simplified integration with backend systems including Siebel Field Service – an essential requirement in Johnson Controls’ adoption, which reduced direct coding by more than 40 percent, saving the company both time and money.
- RhoElements provides a set of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that allow you to easily incorporate any function present on any mobile device into your applications – regardless of whether that function is native to the device or provided through an add-on accessory.
- RhoMobile applications are OS-agnostic and able to support current and future enterprise- and consumer-class operating systems including Microsoft Windows® Embedded Handheld, Microsoft Windows® Embedded Compact, Microsoft Windows® Phone 7 and 8 Series, Apple® iOS, Android® and BlackBerry®.
- RhoConnect connects smartphones with a company's enterprise data systems and allows for application data to be synchronized over a Wi-Fi or cellular connection for use while offline.
- The RhoElements 2.2 and RhoConnect 3.4 releases included support for building desktop ("Big Windows") and iOS 6 apps, advanced security with public-key infrastructure encryption, expanded device capabilities and advanced bundled push notification service.
Motorola Solutions’ RhoMobile Suite To Support Johnson Controls’ North American Service Mobility Strategy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.