AOL On will serve as AOL's homepage for video delivering a curated experience which features more than 500,000 premium videos across 17 different channels, including News, Entertainment, Style, Health, Autos, Business & Tech. AOL will continue to offer premium video across all of its owned and operated properties including AOL.ca, The Huffington Post Canada, Autoblog Canada, AOL Music Canada, Engadget and Moviefone.
“The launch of AOL On Canada comes at an incredible time for online digital media, with increasing demand of online video from advertisers and with consumers accessing online video at a rising rate this new product only furthers our commitment to the online video experience.” Said Rashida Jeeva, general manager, AOL On Canada.
American Express Canada will be the official advertising launch partner with 100 percent share of voice across all platforms of AOL On. Given the cross platform nature of the American Express campaign the partnership was a great fit to reach consumers where they are consuming content across all screens. Mindshare is the media agency leading the planning and execution for American Express Canada.With a video hub that houses more than 500,000 videos, including Canadian specific video content, AOL On Video Network currently boasts 169 million video streams a month reaching 7.8 million monthly unique visitors*. This launch not only serves as a benefit to visitors to the site but also to publishers within the AOL On Network as it will broaden their assets across AOL properties. In addition to the online video hub, the AOL On app is available for Android smartphones and tablets, as well as iPhones and iPads – download the app here:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV