Bart Catmull, Sagicor USA's New President And Chief Operating Officer
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sagicor Life Insurance Company (Sagicor USA) is pleased to announce the promotion of Mr. Bart Catmull to the position of President & Chief Operating Officer, effective April 1, 2013. Dodridge Miller, President & CEO of the Sagicor Group, made the announcement at a recent meeting of the Board of Sagicor Life Insurance Company. In this new position, Mr. Catmull will have responsibility for all aspects of Sagicor USA's operations in the United States.
Commenting on the appointment, Mr. Miller said, "Bart brings to the Group over 21 years of experience in the financial services industry, 14 of which have been with Sagicor USA and its predecessor organization. I have no doubt that he will be invaluable in his new role as President and COO, as we continue to take Sagicor USA into the next phase of its successful journey."
Mr. Catmull commented, "It has been exciting to be a part of this organization. The growth of the Company has been phenomenal, and I look forward to continuing to work with the amazing employees and executives that we have in place. Mr. Miller has set the direction of the Company to reach new heights, and I will build on that as we focus on providing our friends and neighbors with Wise Financial Thinking for Life."Sagicor will benefit from Mr. Catmull's experience, having worked in various positions within the Company including Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer over the last fourteen (14) years. Prior to that appointment, Mr. Catmull, a Senior Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers, served two years in the National Accounting Consulting Services Group, focusing on accounting and reporting issues, specifically related to insurance and technology companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV