HOUSTON, Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Francesca's Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:FRAN) today announced plans to report fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, after the market closes. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET.
A live web cast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website, www.francescas.com .
In addition, a replay of the call will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and remain available until April 19, 2013. To access the telephone replay, listeners should dial 1-877-870-5176. The access code for the replay is 5021814. A replay of the web cast will also be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and will remain on the website for ninety days.About Francesca's Holdings Corporation francesca's® is a growing specialty retailer with retail locations designed and merchandised to feel like independently owned, upscale boutiques providing customers a fun and differentiated shopping experience. The merchandise assortment is a diverse and balanced mix of apparel, jewelry, accessories and gifts. francesca's® appeals to the 18-35 year-old, fashion conscious, female customers, although the Company finds that women of all ages are attracted to the eclectic and sophisticated merchandise selection and boutique setting. francesca's® boutiques carry a broad selection but limited quantities of individual styles and new merchandise is introduced five days a week. For additional information on francesca's®, please visit www.francescas.com . The Francesca's Collections logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=15831
CONTACT: Investors ICR, Inc. Jean Fontana 646-277-1214 Company Randi Sonenshein, Vice President, Finance and Investor Relations 832-494-2250
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV