REDMOND, Wash., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR), a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions, today announced the availability of a complimentary Gartner Report "Evaluating Concur's Use of the Nexus of Forces in Travel Expense Management". This report, made available here, provides a framework to modernize, innovate and improve immediacy to Travel and Expense Management (TEM) processes. The Nexus of Forces is a Gartner concept describing four forces – cloud, mobile, information and social – that combine to create a new era of computing and opportunities for business.
The nexus provides a framework to modernize, innovate and improve immediacy to TEM processes, by leveraging these four forces:
- The cloud which enables anytime-anywhere access with a Web browser without VPN logins or time-consuming steps to access the system.
- Mobile applications which allow travelers to interact directly with the TEM system, in the moment, in a user experience designed and optimized for a mobile device.
- Information which can be captured, analyzed and used to negotiate better terms and conditions with suppliers and gain insight into the effectiveness of their travel and entertainment spend.
- A social element which can use concepts learned from the consumer social world to reduce costs for the company and allow greater internal cohesion and collaboration by enabling spontaneity.
"Thousands of organizations of all sizes – with millions of business travelers – trust Concur every day to help them manage travel and expenses," said Rajeev Singh, president and COO of Concur. "Through our cloud-based solutions and open platform, Concur clients are leveraging mobile technology and big data to drive costs out of their businesses. The value becomes even more compelling as the ecosystem forming around Concur's vision of The Perfect Trip dynamically responds to the needs of business travelers, the companies that they work for and the suppliers that serve them."
Click here now to claim your complimentary copy the Gartner Report "Evaluating Concur's Use of the Nexus of Forces in Travel Expense Management".About ConcurConcur is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur's easy-to-use Web-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time. Concur Connect is the platform that enables the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers, and developers to access and extend Concur's T&E cloud. Concur's systems adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large. Learn more at www.concur.com or the Concur blog. SOURCE Concur
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV