REDMOND, Wash., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR), a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions, today announced the availability of a complimentary Gartner Report "Evaluating Concur's Use of the Nexus of Forces in Travel Expense Management". This report, made available here, provides a framework to modernize, innovate and improve immediacy to Travel and Expense Management (TEM) processes. The Nexus of Forces is a Gartner concept describing four forces – cloud, mobile, information and social – that combine to create a new era of computing and opportunities for business.
The nexus provides a framework to modernize, innovate and improve immediacy to TEM processes, by leveraging these four forces:
- The cloud which enables anytime-anywhere access with a Web browser without VPN logins or time-consuming steps to access the system.
- Mobile applications which allow travelers to interact directly with the TEM system, in the moment, in a user experience designed and optimized for a mobile device.
- Information which can be captured, analyzed and used to negotiate better terms and conditions with suppliers and gain insight into the effectiveness of their travel and entertainment spend.
- A social element which can use concepts learned from the consumer social world to reduce costs for the company and allow greater internal cohesion and collaboration by enabling spontaneity.
"Thousands of organizations of all sizes – with millions of business travelers – trust Concur every day to help them manage travel and expenses," said Rajeev Singh, president and COO of Concur. "Through our cloud-based solutions and open platform, Concur clients are leveraging mobile technology and big data to drive costs out of their businesses. The value becomes even more compelling as the ecosystem forming around Concur's vision of The Perfect Trip dynamically responds to the needs of business travelers, the companies that they work for and the suppliers that serve them."
Click here now to claim your complimentary copy the Gartner Report "Evaluating Concur's Use of the Nexus of Forces in Travel Expense Management".About ConcurConcur is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur's easy-to-use Web-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time. Concur Connect is the platform that enables the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers, and developers to access and extend Concur's T&E cloud. Concur's systems adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large. Learn more at www.concur.com or the Concur blog. SOURCE Concur
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV