REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today introduced Informatica Healthcare Data Management. The new offering is the most comprehensive solution available for empowering healthcare organizations to manage the full spectrum of healthcare master data domains -- and the relationships between them -- for improved analytics and operational decision making.
The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act drives the capture of unprecedented amounts of healthcare data by incenting providers to adopt Electronic Health Records (EHRs), while the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) imposes payment reforms that reward quality and value while penalizing inefficiency.
Achieving the objectives of healthcare reform requires that healthcare organizations capture and manage unprecedented amounts of data, and put the data to work to enhance the value of healthcare delivery. Informatica Healthcare Data Management strikes directly at this need by ensuring reliable, accurate, trustworthy data is readily available to support analytics and clinical decision-making at the point of care.Based on market-leading Informatica master data management (MDM) technology, Informatica Healthcare Data Management helps healthcare organizations to:
- Improve quality of care - Enables an authoritative view of patient, providers, service locations, health plans, and employees, as well as the key relationships between these entities to improve preventive care, care coordination and analytics around quality trends.
- Increase revenue from existing relationships - Delivers insight into referral network and location utilization rates, enabling healthcare organizations to cultivate referrers with differentiating services and targeted promotions.
- Maximize business agility and lower the cost of data - Offers a comprehensive data management platform that helps organizations to quickly adapt to new business needs, lower total cost of ownership, and deliver rapid time-to-value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV