- Achieved record fourth quarter 2012 consolidated revenue of $71.5 million, up 68% over the prior year quarter.
- Achieved record year ended 2012 consolidated revenue of $256.2 million, up 87% over the prior year.
- Maintained gross margins at 58.0%, near the record level achieved in 2011.
- Completed the acquisition of certain assets of Kilitch Drugs in India which expands the Company’s capacity and capabilities in sterile injectables.
- Received FDA approval on 5 new ANDAs with a combined addressable IMS market of $655 million.
- Launched 10 new products including vancomycin hydrochloride capsules, latanaprost ophthalmic solution, progesterone capsules and the first to market generic of pantoprazole sodium for injection. The 2012 product launches have an addressable IMS market of $900 million.
- Re-launched 8 products with a combined addressable IMS market of $120 million.
- Filed a record 25 ANDAs and completed the development on an additional 10 ANDAs with a combined annual IMS market size of approximately $2.9 billion.
Akorn Reports 2012 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.