Linda S. Huber, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO), will present at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 9:15 a.m. Eastern Time and at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference in New York on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Ms. Huber's presentation at each conference will be webcast live and can be accessed at Moody's Investor Relations website, http://ir.moodys.com.
Moody's Corporation will post an updated management presentation for investors on its website, http://ir.moodys.com, on Friday, March 1, 2013. This presentation reflects the Company's results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2012, and is provided pursuant to Regulation FD. Senior management may use this updated presentation during meetings with analysts and investors.
ABOUT MOODY’S CORPORATIONMoody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $2.7 billion in 2012, employs approximately 6,800 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 28 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV