VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC), a leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear, today announced that Scott A. Roe has been named as the company’s Vice President – Controller and Chief Accounting Officer and a member of its Operating Committee. As announced on May 29, 2012, Bradley A. Batten, who previously held the role, is retiring after 10 years of service with VF.
“Scott has played an important role in the evolution of our finance team; most recently in providing financial oversight of our international business during a period of exceptional growth,” said Bob Shearer, VF Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. “His experience will serve our shareholders well as he assumes this important leadership position at VF.”
In 2012, Roe was promoted to VF’s Vice President – Finance and began working closely with Batten on transition plans. During this period, he also assumed responsibility for financial oversight of the Jeanswear Americas and Imagewear coalitions. From 2006 to 2012, Roe served as VF’s Vice President – Finance and Chief Financial Officer of the company’s international business. Prior to that, he held a series of financial leadership roles within the company’s Intimates coalition. Roe joined VF in 1996 after serving as a senior auditor for Ernst & Young.
About VFVF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear with more than 30 brands. The company’s largest five brands are The North Face ® , Wrangler ® , Timberland ® , Vans ® , and Lee ® . Other brands include 7 For All Mankind ® , Bulwark ® , Eagle Creek ® , Eastpak ® , Ella Moss ® , JanSport ® , Kipling ® , lucy ® , Majestic ® , Napapijri ® , Nautica ® , Red Kap ® , Reef ® , Riders ® , Splendid ® and Smartwool ® . For more information, visit www.vfc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV