Silicon Image, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIMG), a leading provider of HD connectivity solutions, today announced it will participate in the following upcoming events with the financial community:
The Wedbush 2013 Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on
th at Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York
- Noland Granberry, chief financial officer, will present at 10:20 a.m. EST. There will also be a live webcast of the presentation available at http://ir.siliconimage.com/events.cfm. The webcast will also be archived and available for at least 90 days.
The Northland 2013 Technology Conference on March 13
the Concierge Conference Center in New York
- Noland Granberry, chief financial officer and Tim Vehling, vice president of product marketing will both participate in investor meetings.
About Silicon Image, Inc.
Silicon Image is a leading provider of connectivity solutions that enable the reliable distribution and presentation of high-definition content for consumer electronics, mobile, and PC markets. The company delivers its technology via semiconductor and intellectual property products that are compliant with global industry standards and feature market leading Silicon Image innovations such as InstaPort™ and InstaPrevue™. Silicon Image’s products are deployed by the world’s leading electronics manufacturers in devices such as mobile phones, tablets, DTVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, audio-video receivers, digital cameras, as well as desktop and notebook PCs. Silicon Image has driven the creation of the highly successful HDMI® and DVI™ industry standards, the latest standard for mobile devices – MHL®, and the leading 60GHz wireless HD video standard – WirelessHD®. Via its wholly-owned subsidiary, Simplay Labs, Silicon Image offers manufacturers comprehensive standards interoperability and compliance testing services. For more information, visit us at http://www.siliconimage.com/.
Silicon Image and the Silicon Image logo are trademarks, registered
trademarks or service marks of Silicon Image, Inc. in the United States
and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks
are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV