Tiny Prints, the leading online boutique offering stylish announcements, invitations and personal stationery for every occasion, is helping nonprofit organizations, including nonprofit schools and PTAs, move their fundraising efforts beyond bake sales. The Tiny Prints Affiliate Storefront Program, which makes it easy for nonprofit organizations, including nonprofit schools and PTAs, to supplement their funding by offering up to 13% commission from all sales made through their Tiny Prints Storefront website, is launching the Tiny Prints Storefront Contest. The Tiny Prints Storefront Contest will give nonprofit organizations, including nonprofit schools and PTAs, a chance to win one of ten $1,000 prizes—on top of the proceeds from their own Storefront website sales.
“Schools and organizations are continually faced with the challenge of finding new ways to fundraise,” said Greg Hintz, General Manager of Tiny Prints. “Tiny Prints provides a simple solution through our Affiliate Storefront Program and new Storefront Contest. Signing up is easy and the rewards are great – we hope to give away thousands of dollars to support education and nonprofits in March.”
Registering for an affiliate account is simple and an organization’s supporters can select from any of Tiny Prints’ premium assortment of stylish cards and stationery, and a percentage of proceeds will be donated back to the organization. To learn more and create a Storefront visit: http://www.tinyprints.com/affiliate-program/.
Entering the Tiny Prints Storefront Contest is easy:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV