ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (“ImmunoCellular”) (NYSE MKT: IMUC) today announced that it plans to report fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results on Tuesday, March 5, 2013. ImmunoCellular will host a conference call and webcast to discuss financial results and provide a business update at 5:00 pm ET that day. The call will be hosted by Andrew Gengos, President and CEO.
|LIVE CALL:||877 853 5636 (toll-free)|
|Conference code: 11995119|
855 859 2056 (toll-free)
404 537 3406
Conference code: 11995119
(Replay available from Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 8:00 pm until Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 11:59 pm.)
The conference call will contain forward-looking statements. Interested parties who wish to listen to the webcast should visit the Investor Relations section of ImmunoCellular's website at www.imuc.com. The information provided on the teleconference is accurate only at the time of the conference call, and ImmunoCellular will take no responsibility for providing updated information except as required by law.
About ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. is a Los Angeles-based clinical-stage company that is developing immune-based therapies for the treatment of brain and other cancers. ImmunoCellular is conducting a Phase II trial of its lead product candidate, ICT-107, a dendritic cell-based vaccine targeting multiple tumor-associated antigens for glioblastoma. ImmunoCellular’s pipeline also includes ICT-121, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting CD133, and ICT-140, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting ovarian cancer antigens and cancer stem cells. To learn more about ImmunoCellular, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV