IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of information and analytics, is reaffirming its 2013 revenue, adjusted EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) and adjusted earnings per share (EPS) guidance. The company plans to publicly reaffirm its earnings guidance in previously announced conference presentations to be made today, March 4 and March 11, 2013.
For the year ending November 30, 2013, IHS reaffirms and expects:
- All-in revenue in a range of $1.640 billion to $1.710 billion, including an overall organic growth rate expected to be between 5-7 percent at the midpoint;
- All-in adjusted EBITDA in a range of $540 million to $582 million; and
- Adjusted EPS between $4.23 and $4.43 per diluted share.
IHS will complete its fiscal first quarter on February 28, 2013 and will report its results for the quarter on March 21, 2013, before the open of market. In conjunction with the earnings release, investors will have the opportunity to listen to IHS senior management review its quarterly results via conference call and webcast on March 21, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. EDT. To hear the live event, visit the IHS website at http://investor.ihs.com and log on at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the webcast.
About IHS ( www.ihs.com )IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV