NEW YORK -- Apple's (AAPL) annual shareholder meeting is set to begin Wednesday at 12 p.m. EST.
Tim Cook, Apple CEO, is likely to be asked what the iPhone maker plans to do with its massive cash hoard of more than $137 billion.
Retailer J.C. Penney (JCP) is expected by analysts Wednesday to post a quarterly loss of 18 cents a share on revenue of $4.08 billion.
Groupon (GRPN), the daily deals site, is forecast to report fourth-quarter profit of 3 cents a share on sales of $638.4 million. 5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings
Priceline.com (PCLN), the Travel Web site operator, said Tuesday that fourth-quarter net income rose 28%, as bookings on its Web sites jumped 33% to about $6.6 billion in the quarter. Fourth-quarter earnings and revenue topped analysts' estimates. The company said it expects first-quarter adjusted earnings of $4.90 to $5.30 a share on revenue of $1.21 billion to $1.29 billion, in line with Wall Street forecasts.
First Solar (FSLR), the solar panel manufacturer, swung to a profit in the fourth quarter but issued first-quarter net income and sales guidance below analysts' forecasts.
Juniper Networks (JNPR) is reviewing its enterprise-focused networking business after talks fell through late last year to sell assets, including its security unit NetScreen Technologies, Reuters reported, citing several sources close to the matter. Cisco's Changeover Will Dominate Tech
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV