Creanord Expands Mobile Backhaul SLA, Launches EchoVault 6.0 With Enhanced Multi-Vendor SLA Management
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Creanord Ltd, the leader in Ethernet Wholesale SLA, assisting Carriers and service providers in exploiting the flexibility of Ethernet to differentiate and save cost today announced expanding Mobile Backhaul SLA with new data sources, stylish wholesale Customer SLA view and centralized Y.1564 report automation for the already versatile EchoVault solution.
Most service providers operate in an environment with equipment from multiple network elements vendors. In such scenarios, performance data may be stored in different equipment, systems and formats. Thus, calculating and comparing the reported data against what has been promised to the customer can be quite a headache, especially if the data is needed in real time. Yet, SLA management is key in competing with quality and service characteristics rather than just price.
To provide innovative services to customers, carriers increasingly need a versatile and robust platform with timely information. For this reason it makes sense to have one central SLA repository and system to collect Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from different equipment, crunch the numbers as well as display status and report performance against what has been sold. Creanord EchoVault goes beyond single-vendor solution limitations and lets you do just that, showing performance against monthly SLA in real time for a broad range of equipment.
EchoVault already comes with a wide range of performance metrics and with EchoVault 6.0 the scope is further expanded to base station measurements with Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol, TWAMP.EchoVault allows optimizing the cost of performance data measurement and collection for SLA calculations precisely according to the agreed service levels and network topology. Performance measurements for SLA management may be set up for instance as follows:
- Network Interface Devices (NIDs) at both ends of a circuit for best measurement quality. This enables granular data for data delivery ratio (DDR), microburst detection and precise delay and jitter measurements with one-way results for premium SLAs such as Mobile Backhaul and Financial.
- For less critical links TWAMP, UDP Echo or EtherLoopback™ suffice. TWAMP is the latest addition to this category and brings the benefit of wide vendor support and one-way metrics without a NID at each end.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV