Bloggers: Style That Special Someone For Mother's Day In Next's Latest Competition
LONDON, February 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
British brand Next has launched a blogger competition to celebrate Mother's Day 2013; Next ' s Mother ' s Day Stylist . Hosted by Tara and Jade of UK style blog thestylerawr.com, bloggers are invited to style their mum, or someone who is like a mum to them, with the latest Next fashion collections for that all important March 10 th. The prize is an outfit up to the value of £200; handpicked by you from next.co.uk.
Whether you plan to take your mum out for a meal or getting your gran a gift experience day, imagine if you could play stylist on them too? From tailored dresses to tote bags, the latest Spring Summer 2013 collections from Next mean you can go for smart and sophisticated looks as well as effortless casual. Perhaps build the outfit around one statement piece; a red dress, printed blazer or neon necklace. To enter Next ' s Mother ' s Day Stylist Competition, visit the relevant post at The Style Rawr and submit the link to your blog post in a comment by 3pm on March 8 th 2013. Be as creative as you like; this is your chance to show off your blogging skills using pictures, links and social platforms to make your blog post as original as possible.
Inspired by the catwalks, this season Next has the best in women's, men's and children's trends - with stylish clothing showcased both in stores and online. Love what you see? To enjoy the new in Summer 2013 collections online, click onto at next.co.uk for new arrivals for the coming season.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV