Boost Communications Expands Into London
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading Norwegian mobile marketing and mobile advertising company Boost Communications is opening a London office.
Since 2000, Boost Communications has been mobile-first, successfully partnering with brands, publishers and agencies to deliver success with mobile marketing and advertising.
The company already has several well known UK brands on its books, with leading Premier League club Manchester City its latest win. Man City relies on Boost Communications for design, development and hosting of its mobile portal m.mcfc.co.uk
Boost is also a select vendor in Google's UK GetMo program.The London office joins the company's hubs in Oslo, Trondheim, Johannesburg and Dubai, with ex Mojiva Multinational Sales Manager Adam French leading the expansion. Boost Communications CEO Oystein Skiri spoke about the company's expansion into London at Mobile World Congress today. "We are very excited to be establishing a presence in London," he said. "Boost Communications has a successful, long history in mobile marketing, and growth and expansion have always been central to our objectives. " London is one of the world's true global hubs for mobile marketing and advertising, and it is the right time for us to establish a fully fledged UK presence," he said. The team has already been bolstered by the additional of ex-Wapple Business Development Manager Narinder Brahach and former BlisMedia Mobile Sales Manager Alex Jarvis. The team is based at Clerkenwell Workshops in Farringdon, and comes to market offering ad technology and services for brands, publishers and agencies looking to optimise their mobile marketing and advertising ROI.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV