- Ford becomes the first American automaker to open-source the software of a product by contributing the AppLink ™ code to the GENIVI Alliance
- The AppLink connectivity interface allows drivers to take control of compatible smartphone and tablet apps through dashboard buttons or voice commands
- Contribution builds on Ford's initial commitment to app developers with the launch of the first open developer program in the auto industry, http://developer.ford.com
Ford Extends Commitment To App Developers By Contributing AppLink To Open-Source GENIVI Alliance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.