Demonstrating continued market innovation, Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA) introduced a breakthrough category of products that deliver a highly scalable network visibility solution to help mobile carriers better understand their rapidly growing 4G LTE networks. The Ixia Anue GTP Session Controller enables mobile carriers to gain better insight and control over individual user sessions in order to increase customers’ quality of experience.
Decades after the creation of mobile phones, today’s mobile networks are constrained by unmitigated complexity due the encapsulation of each individual user’s mobile sessions — including voice, data and video. Additionally, with mobile data growth and the fact that a session often moves through multiple towers before completion, mobile carriers have not had a way to truly visualize and control individual sessions. Ixia understood this roadblock to success and created the Anue GSC to provide unprecedented network visibility for mobile carriers — ultimately providing a better quality of experience for customers.
News Highlights: Ixia Anue GSC enables unprecedented visibility and control
With the current rates of data growth and the ever-increasing mobility of users, mobile carriers require drastically increased visibility into their networks as well as a way to view and piece together data coming from multiple towers. With the Anue GSC, Ixia unlocks scalability of and visibility into 4G LTE networks by providing:
- GTP-session awareness — Offloads GTP session correlation from monitoring tools while keeping GTP sessions together across multiple probes. The Anue GSC understands GTP protocol and can deliver all packets from a single subscriber to a single tool as well as send GTP-session and non-GTP, non-session traffic to different pools of probes.
- A scalable load balancing solution — Offers a flexible load-balancing solution with room for future growth. It distributes millions of subscriber sessions to tools in a 32-port configuration, doubling the number of ports for twice the performance in a 2RU chassis.
- Carrier-grade robustness — Delivers uninterrupted control in demanding telecommunication environments and is NEBS Level 1 certified, including high-availability features such as redundant management ports, power supplies and fan trays.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV