LAFAYETTE, La., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IBERIABANK Corporation (NASDAQ: IBKC), the parent holding company of IBERIABANK ( www.iberiabank.com), announced today that Elizabeth A. Ardoin has been promoted to Senior Executive Vice President and has expanded organizational responsibilities.
Daryl G. Byrd, President and CEO, commented, "Beth does an amazing job for our organization. We are delighted to announce this promotion which honors the dedication and performance of this unique individual."
Ardoin joined the Company in 2002 as Senior Vice President and Director of Communications, after serving as Publisher for The Times of Acadiana, a weekly publication owned by Gannett. Ardoin's responsibilities at the Company were later expanded to encompass all aspects of corporate public relations and communications, and subsequently added facilities management for the Company. Concurrent with the recent promotion to Senior Executive Vice President, Ardoin will also oversee the Company's Human Resources function.
At December 31, 2012, IBERIABANK Corporation had total assets of $13 billion with approximately 2,800 associates serving clients through 278 combined locations in 12 states. IBERIABANK Corporation and its predecessor organizations have served clients for 125 years. The Company's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "IBKC."SOURCE IBERIABANK Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV