Alcoa Foundation Diversity Investment Highlights:
- National Society of Black Engineers – NSBE's Summer Engineering Experience for Kids (SEEK) program increases elementary school students' aptitude in math and science and their interest in pursuing STEM career fields, by having them engage in interactive, team-based engineering projects.
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers – Noche de Ciencias for students in K-12, is a hands-on event that promotes knowledge and interest about science and engineering as well as scholarship and college opportunities. In addition, there are college preparation and financial workshops for parents that are facilitated in English and Spanish.
- Society of Women Engineers – Student chapters at University of Michigan, North Carolina A&T State University, Ohio State University, Purdue University and the University of Tennessee use a variety of programming to spark girls' interest in engineering and technology, enhancing their understanding and awareness of STEM-related careers.
- FHI 360 – Four Pillars PLUS improves primary and secondary education for 500 girls in Guinea by providing scholarships, mentors, workforce readiness workshops, professional development for teachers, and support for Parent-Teacher Associations, with an emphasis on the mobilization of mothers.
- Carrefour Jeunesse-Emploi de Portneuf – Through exploration workshops, internships and publications, Women Who Dare improves the financial situations of women in Canada without diplomas and increases the number of women working in untraditional trades.
- Civic Center Public Utility Foundation – The Hello Work online employment agency gives blind or weak-sighted people in Hungary an opportunity to reach the job market.