HERMITAGE, Pa., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB) announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer, Vincent J. Delie, Jr., is scheduled to present at the 2013 Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference at 10:25 AM ET on Wednesday, February 27, 2013.
Live Webcast and Related Presentation Materials: Accessible through the "Shareholder and Investor Relations" section of the Corporation's Web site at www.fnbcorporation.com .
Replay Information: The archived webcast will be available for 90 days through the "Shareholder and Investor Relations" section of the Corporation's Web site.
About F.N.B. CorporationF.N.B. Corporation, headquartered in Hermitage, PA, is a diversified financial services company with total assets of $12.0 billion as of December 31, 2012. F.N.B. Corporation is a leading provider of commercial and retail banking, leasing, wealth management, insurance, merchant banking and consumer finance services in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia where it owns and operates First National Bank of Pennsylvania, First National Trust Company, First National Investment Services Company, LLC, F.N.B. Investment Advisors, Inc., First National Insurance Agency, LLC, F.N.B. Capital Corporation, LLC, Regency Finance Company and F.N.B. Commercial Leasing. It also operates consumer finance offices in Kentucky and Tennessee and loan production offices in Pennsylvania and Florida. The common stock of F.N.B. Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "FNB". Investor information is available on F.N.B. Corporation's Web site at www.fnbcorporation.com. SOURCE F.N.B. Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV