PCM, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCMI) (formerly PC Mall, Inc., NASDAQ: MALL) announced that it will release its fourth quarter 2012 results on February 28, 2013 after the market closes. Management will discuss the fourth quarter results during a conference call to be held on Thursday, February 28, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time).
This conference call will be webcast by Thomson Reuters. The conference call will be available to the general public on the live webcast in a listen-only mode and can be accessed by going to PCM's website at http://investor.pcm.com.
The webcast will be archived and can be accessed at http://investor.pcm.com under “Events & Presentations.” A replay of the conference call by phone will be available from 6:30 p.m. ET on February 28, 2013 until March 7, 2013. The dial-in number for the replay is 888-286-8010 (International 617-801-6888) and the pass code is 77680537.
This webcast will be distributed over Thomson Reuters’ Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the calls through Thomson Reuters’ individual investor center at www.earnings.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in Thomson Reuters’ Individual Investor Network. Institutional investors can access the calls via Thomson Reuters’ password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).About PCM, Inc. PCM, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is a leading technology solutions provider to small and medium sized businesses, mid-market and enterprise customers, government and educational institutions and individual consumers. In the 12 months ended September 30, 2012, we generated approximately $1.5 billion in revenue and now have approximately 2,900 employees, over 68% of which are in sales or service positions. For more information please visit investor.pcm.com or call (310) 354-5600.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV