Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN), a leading global provider of information and insights into what consumers buy and watch, today announced that the Company will be attending the Deutsche Bank Media, Internet & Telecom Conference in Palm Beach, Florida on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 and the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Florida on Wednesday, March 6, 2013.
Brian West, Chief Financial Officer, and Steve Hasker, President, Global Media Products, will deliver a joint presentation at the Deutsche Bank Conference at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time on March 5 th. Brian West will deliver a presentation at the Raymond James Conference at 9:15 a.m. Eastern Time on March 6 th.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the events live and view the slide presentations on Nielsen’s Investor Relations website at ir.nielsen.com under News, Events & Presentations. A replay of the presentations will be available on ir.nielsen.com following the events.
About NielsenNielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and related properties. Nielsen has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and Diemen, The Netherlands. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV