PASADENA, Texas, Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KiOR, Inc. (Nasdaq:KiOR) announced today that the Company will participate in the following upcoming conferences.
- Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Monday, March 4, 2013 in Orlando, Florida. An audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available at http://investor.kior.com/events.cfm .
- Howard Weil's 41 st Annual Energy Conference on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
KiOR, a global leader in cellulosic gasoline and diesel transportation fuels, has developed a unique proprietary technology platform to convert abundant and sustainable non-food biomass into fuels for use in vehicles on the road today. KiOR's cellulosic fuels, which may be transported using existing distribution networks, help ease dependence on foreign oil, reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs and economic benefit across rural communities.KiOR's shares are traded on NASDAQ under the symbol "KiOR." For more information, please visit www.KiOR.com . The KiOR logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13767
CONTACT: For investors: Max Kricorian, Director of Finance 281-694-8811 Investor.firstname.lastname@example.org For media: Kate Perez, Director of Corporate Communications & Public Relations 281-694-8831 Media.email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV