CLARKSVILLE, Ind., Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Savings Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:FSFG) (the "Company'), the holding company for First Savings Bank, F.S.B., today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per common share. The dividend will be paid on or about April 1, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 8, 2013.
First Savings Bank has fourteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Charlestown, Sellersburg, Floyds Knobs, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, Elizabeth, English, Leavenworth, Marengo and Salem. Access to First Savings Bank accounts, including online banking and electronic bill payments, is available anywhere with Internet access through the Bank's website at www.fsbbank.net .
The First Savings Financial Group, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6010
CONTACT: Larry W. Myers President and CEO (812) 283-0724
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV