Reporting Feb 27
4. SandRidge Energy, Inc. ( SD): Operates as an independent natural gas and oil company in the United States. Market cap at $2.92B, most recent closing price at $5.96.
Shares shorted have decreased from 57.69M to 51.23M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 3.03% of the company's float of 212.86M shares. Days to cover ratio at 4.33 days.
In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at 0.02 vs. estimate at -0.02 (surprise of 200%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.04 vs. estimate at 0.02 (surprise of 100%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.07 vs. estimate at 0.01 (surprise of 600%). In Sep 2012: Reported 0.05 vs. estimate at 0 (surprise of N/A. [Average earnings surprise at 300%].Reporting Feb 28
List compiled by Kapitall's Rebecca Lipman
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts