In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at 0.38 vs. estimate at 0.28 (surprise of 35.7%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.29 vs. estimate at 0.23 (surprise of 26.1%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.33 vs. estimate at 0.21 (surprise of 57.1%). In Sep 2012: Reported 0.35 vs. estimate at 0.32 (surprise of 9.4%. [Average earnings surprise at 32.08%].
Reporting Feb 27
2. Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (QCOR): Provides prescription drugs for central nervous system and inflammatory disorders. Market cap at $1.81B, most recent closing price at $30.90.Shares shorted have decreased from 27.58M to 25.93M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 3.32% of the company's float of 49.77M shares. Days to cover ratio at 16.1 days. In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at 0.47 vs. estimate at 0.42 (surprise of 11.9%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.61 vs. estimate at 0.52 (surprise of 17.3%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.69 vs. estimate at 0.64 (surprise of 7.8%). In Sep 2012: Reported 0.97 vs. estimate at 0.77 (surprise of 26%. [Average earnings surprise at 15.75%]. Reporting Feb 26
3. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR): Engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of firearms in the United States. Market cap at $1.03B, most recent closing price at $53.67. Shares shorted have decreased from 7.35M to 6.82M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 2.86% of the company's float of 18.52M shares. Days to cover ratio at 9.74 days. In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.79 vs. estimate at 0.68 (surprise of 16.2%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.91 vs. estimate at 0.8 (surprise of 13.7%). In Sep 2012: Reported EPS at 0.88 vs. estimate at 0.8 (surprise of 10%). In Dec 2012: Reported 0.88 vs. estimate at 0.67 (surprise of 31.3%. [Average earnings surprise at 17.8%].
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV