High Performance ECOCOOL 7830 B To Be Introduced At AeroDef 2013
HARVEY, Ill., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FUCHS LUBRICANTS CO., and its parent, FUCHS PETROLUB, AG, are pleased to announce the introduction of ECOCOOL 7830 B to the aerospace manufacturing industry in North America. ECOCOOL 7830 B is a water-miscible cutting & grinding fluid designed specifically for high speed machining of aerospace aluminum and titanium alloys, as well as ferrous materials.
Suitable for a wide range of water qualities, ECOCOOL 7830 B is stable in hard water and is low foaming in soft water without the use of silicone defoamers. As a result, modern aerospace machining applications utilizing through-the-tool coolant delivery and high spindle speeds will benefit from ECOCOOL 7830 B's robust emulsion stability and low foam characteristics.
ECOCOOL 7830 B is formulated with outstanding bio-resistance for long service life, excellent lubricity to protect tools against wear, and good detergency for machine and part cleanliness.
FUCHS LUBRICANTS CO. is a subsidiary of FUCHS PETROLUB AG, one of the world's largest manufacturers of lubricants, with 54 operating companies worldwide and global sales exceeding $2 billion per annum.Additional information on Fuchs can be obtained at www.fuchs-oil.de or www.fuchs.com. Press Contact: Dawn Peloso708-225-6920 SOURCE FUCHS LUBRICANTS CO.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV