Volume Production of MAST Hall Sensors
MAST has confirmed unit pricing and our ability to manufacture and deliver a required initial order of our standard Hall sensor valued $2M USD. Contract proposal is still under review by the client. Should current terms be accepted MAST is anticipating to begin delivery in July. Our highly sensitive Hall sensor was chosen based upon the client's validation of its linearity at 2.5 Tesla.
Miniature Current Sensing Device
Negotiations have been slower than anticipated due to the necessity to translate and deliver all documents in Japanese. MAST has submitted for approval our proposed design.Wireless Power Transfer Device Technical documents have been submitted under NDA to the client to aid in their final decision. MAST has received a revised RFQ that has gone to all short listed companies. The proposal is due by the end of May of this year. Ability to Weigh Extremely Small Quantities in a Production Environment MAST has been selected to demonstrate our ability to weigh a 750 ng item in a vacuum environment with a cycle time approaching 1 second. The client will be evaluating two different technologies head to head and the winning company will be contracted to integrate the winning technology into their new production line by the end of 2013. Remote Monitoring of Elderly Home Care Patients MAST has progressed to the next round of evaluation. There are now 5 remaining companies from the last round total of 12. We have been asked to submit costs and a timeline to produce a POC for a specific transdermal circuit capable of monitoring vital signs. The proposal is due by June 1 of this year. Measuring Wall Thickness in Underground Pipes MAST has been selected to begin discussions under NDA with a client for our innovative way of assessing anomalies in pipe thickness in underground pipes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV