SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that the following salesforce.com executives will participate in these upcoming investor events:
- Friday, March 1, 2013: Graham Smith, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a Morgan Stanley hosted bus tour at 3:00pm (PT) / 6:00pm (ET) in San Francisco, CA.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2013: Graham Smith, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference at 8:35am (PT) / 11:35am (ET) in Orlando, FL.
- Wednesday, March 6, 2013: Michael Lazerow, Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing Cloud, will present at the Barclays Capital Internet Connect Conference at 8:05am (PT) / 11:05am (ET) in New York, NY.
- Thursday, March 7, 2013: Michael Lazerow, Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing Cloud, will present at the Wedbush Transformation Technology Conference at 6:10am (PT) / 9:10am (ET) in New York, NY.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2013: Vivek Kundra, Executive Vice President, Emerging Markets, will present at the Piper Jaffray TMT Conference at 8:00am (PT) / 11:00am (ET) in New York, NY.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2013: Mike Rosenbaum, Executive Vice President, Platform, will present at the Pacific Crest: Future of Enterprise IT event at 9:30am (PT) / 12:30pm (ET) in Boston, MA.
Audiocasts of each of the presentations will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
About salesforce.comFounded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies enable companies to transform into customer companies by connecting with their customers, employees, partners and products in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's apps and platform revolutionize the way companies sell, service, market and innovate.
- Grow your business with the #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the #1 service app, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage, advertise and measure social marketing with the #1 social marketing app, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build and deliver social and mobile apps with the Salesforce Platform, and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange