6. Emeritus Corp. ( ESC): Operates senior living communities that provide assisted living, and Alzheimer's and dementia care services to senior citizens in the United States. Market cap at $1.28B, most recent closing price at $28.26.
In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at -0.53 vs. estimate at -0.37 (surprise of -43.2%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at -0.43 vs. estimate at -0.35 (surprise of -22.9%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at -0.49 vs. estimate at -0.31 (surprise of -58.1%). In Sep 2012: Reported -0.36 vs. estimate at -0.26 (surprise of -38.5%. [Average earnings surprise at -40.68%].Reporting 2/28 ( List compiled by Kapitall's Rebecca Lipman)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts