3. California Water Service Group (CWT): Provides water utility and other related services in California, Washington, New Mexico, and Hawaii. Market cap at $850.77M, most recent closing price at $20.30.
In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at 0.04 vs. estimate at 0.18 (surprise of -77.8%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.03 vs. estimate at 0.04 (surprise of -25%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.31 vs. estimate at 0.33 (surprise of -6.1%). In Sep 2012: Reported 0.56 vs. estimate at 0.59 (surprise of -5.1%. [Average earnings surprise at -28.5%].Reporting 2/27 4. Insulet Corporation (PODD): Engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of insulin infusion systems for people with insulin-dependent diabetes in the United States. Market cap at $1.11B, most recent closing price at $21.32. In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at -0.3 vs. estimate at -0.26 (surprise of -15.4%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at -0.31 vs. estimate at -0.28 (surprise of -10.7%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at -0.3 vs. estimate at -0.26 (surprise of -15.4%). In Sep 2012: Reported -0.26 vs. estimate at -0.24 (surprise of -8.3%. [Average earnings surprise at -12.45%]. Reporting 2/27 5. Chart Industries Inc. (GTLS): Manufactures and supplies engineered equipment used in the production, storage, and end-use of hydrocarbon and industrial gases in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $2.06B, most recent closing price at $68.46. In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at 0.51 vs. estimate at 0.62 (surprise of -17.7%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.48 vs. estimate at 0.5 (surprise of -4%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.57 vs. estimate at 0.63 (surprise of -9.5%). In Sep 2012: Reported 0.66 vs. estimate at 0.75 (surprise of -12%. [Average earnings surprise at -10.8%].
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV