AMSTERDAM, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AVG Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG) today announced that J.R. Smith, Chief Executive Officer, and John Little, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecoms Conference, to be held at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco on Wednesday, February 27, at 4:50pm PT.
The presentation will be webcast live on the investor relations section of the company's website at www.avg.com and will be available for replay beginning approximately two hours after the live presentation.
About AVGAVG's mission is to simplify, optimize and secure the Internet experience, providing peace of mind to a connected world. AVG's powerful yet easy-to-use software and online services put users in control of their Internet experience. By choosing AVG's software and services, users become part of a trusted global community that benefits from inherent network effects, mutual protection and support. AVG has grown its user base to 146 million active users as of December 31, 2012 and offers a product portfolio that targets the consumer and small business markets and includes Internet security, PC performance optimization, online backup, mobile security, identity protection and family safety software. SOURCE AVG Technologies N.V.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV