TMS International Corp. To Attend Upcoming Investor Conferences
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TMS International Corp. (NYSE: TMS), the parent company of Tube City IMS Corporation, a leading provider of outsourced industrial services to steel mills globally, today announced that executive management is scheduled to attend the following upcoming investor conferences: Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference, March 3-6 in Orlando, FL; and the Sidoti & Company 17 th Annual Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum, March 18-19 in New York City.
A copy of the company's presentation for these conferences will be available at the Events and Presentations section on the company's website at www.tmsinternationalcorp.com.
About TMS International Corp.TMS International Corp., through its subsidiaries, including Tube City IMS Corporation, is the largest provider of outsourced industrial services to steel mills in North America as measured by revenue and has a substantial and growing international presence. The company provides mill services at 81 customer sites in 11 countries and operates 35 brokerage offices from which it buys and sells raw materials across five continents.
SOURCE TMS International Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV