Oriental Financial Group Inc. (NYSE: OFG) today announced that its Board of Directors declared the following regular quarterly cash dividends for the first quarter ending March 31, 2013:
- $0.06 per share on its common stock
- $21.875 per share on its 8.750% Non-Cumulative Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series C (CUSIP: 68618W407)
- $0.4453125 per share on its 7.125% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series D (CUSIP: 68618W605)
Dividends on the common stock are payable on April 15, 2013, to holders of record on March 28, 2013, with an ex-dividend date of March 26, 2013.
Dividends on the preferred stocks are payable on April 15, 2013, to holders of record on April 1, 2013, with an ex-dividend date of March 27, 2013.
ABOUT ORIENTAL FINANCIAL GROUPOriental Financial Group Inc. is a diversified financial holding company that operates under U.S. and Puerto Rico banking laws and regulations, principally through its three subsidiaries, Oriental Bank, Oriental Financial Services and Oriental Insurance. Now in its 49th year in business, Oriental provides a full range of commercial, consumer and mortgage banking services, as well as financial planning, trust, insurance, investment brokerage and investment banking services, primarily in Puerto Rico, through 64 financial centers. Investor information about Oriental can be found at www.orientalfg.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts