Oriental Financial Group Inc. (NYSE: OFG) today announced that its Board of Directors declared the following regular quarterly cash dividends for the first quarter ending March 31, 2013:
- $0.06 per share on its common stock
- $21.875 per share on its 8.750% Non-Cumulative Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series C (CUSIP: 68618W407)
- $0.4453125 per share on its 7.125% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series D (CUSIP: 68618W605)
Dividends on the common stock are payable on April 15, 2013, to holders of record on March 28, 2013, with an ex-dividend date of March 26, 2013.
Dividends on the preferred stocks are payable on April 15, 2013, to holders of record on April 1, 2013, with an ex-dividend date of March 27, 2013.
ABOUT ORIENTAL FINANCIAL GROUPOriental Financial Group Inc. is a diversified financial holding company that operates under U.S. and Puerto Rico banking laws and regulations, principally through its three subsidiaries, Oriental Bank, Oriental Financial Services and Oriental Insurance. Now in its 49th year in business, Oriental provides a full range of commercial, consumer and mortgage banking services, as well as financial planning, trust, insurance, investment brokerage and investment banking services, primarily in Puerto Rico, through 64 financial centers. Investor information about Oriental can be found at www.orientalfg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV